Nothing and no one will convince me that the Chief Constable or Chief Constable Depute penned that ludicrous letter.

It has the fingerprints of Humza all over it, and if I was a policeman, never mind the Guv'nor, I would be fizzing.

The Club, now, has to tell the truth (and shame the shameless) about its dialogues with the authorities and with political representatives. 

There is little in Scotland more disgusting than the Sinners showboating on a sea of lies. 

3 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Agreed. 

What went through my mind was that the club could have opened Ibrox up and let folk in wearing masks, enjoy themselves with the players and then sent them home. Would not have stopped Corby and Belfast but we would have taken ownership of it.

Humza's fingerprints are all over this, he started the ball rolling and made an appeal for support to maintain/increase momentum. 

Here is a fact. If you are a Nationalist in Scotland and an election is a matter of several weeks ahead, there is no better look than being seen to actively sink the boot into Rangers and Rangers supporters. Further, it has removed the Sturgeon/Salmond spat from the front pages.

I note a prospective candidate for the SNP in East Lothian, Paul McLennan(a Hibby) has accused Rangers(the club) of having, "blood on it's hands).. McLennan has over egged a rancid pudding, gone too far. We know this because he has deleted the Tweet. Maybe someone at SNP HQ chided Paul because of his choice of words? It could be pointed out the Scottish Government allowed the Edinburgh based Nike Conference to go ahead, allowing the initial spread, it could be pointed out the Scottish Government emptied Hospital wards of bed blockers, put them all into Care Homes, taking the virus with them, it could be pointed out ............ etc.

Reference Humza, remember the official inquiry into the loss of all evidence against nine members of the Green Brigade, charged with hanging two effigies from the north stand at Celtic Park? They all appeared at court, all pled not guilty, all required to return some two months later. In that several week period the PF Office lost ALL EVIDENCE against nine folks. Two years and no report. Come on Humza, what will occur first, your inquiry will be published or Derek MacKay will stop taking a wage from Holyrood?

31 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Nothing and no one will convince me that the Chief Constable or Chief Constable Depute penned that ludicrous letter.

It has the fingerprints of Humza all over it, and if I was a policeman, never mind the Guv'nor, I would be fizzing.

The Club, now, has to tell the truth (and shame the shameless) about its dialogues with the authorities and with political representatives. 

There is little in Scotland more disgusting than the Sinners showboating on a sea of lies. 

The club's statement appears in full on Twitter courtesy of Peter Smith - and it paints Humza Useless, Scotgov, The Police, and even Sturgeon, in a less than flattering light - Park doesn't miss and provides a chronology of what the club did, and even tried to do.  Seems the club were the ones who were being proactive whilst the others failed in their duties.

The likes of apostrophe-challenged Humza and Paul McLennan lashing out on Twitter makes this all the more enjoyable.

F*ck them and the horse they rode in on. 

Rangers are Champions of Scotland. ??

13 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

What went through my mind was that the club could have opened Ibrox up and let folk in wearing masks, enjoy themselves with the players and then sent them home. Would not have stopped Corby and Belfast but we would have taken ownership of it.

The club would have been lambasted for doing that - they aren't allowed to.  They would have needed prior permission from Scotgov.  And if people had found out the club had opened Ibrox up then there would have been many, many thousands more who would have showed up and made it even worse.