The Chairman's letter is pretty much on the money. 

Short of denouncing the liars as liars there is not much more he could have said.

In any event, by allowing this correspondence out, any who choose to read it  will be in no doubt who is practising deceit.

Edited by Uilleam

3 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

The Chairman's letter is pretty much on the money. 

Short of denouncing the liars as liars there is not much more he could have said.

In any event, by allowing this correspondence out, any who choose to read it  will be in no doubt who is practising deceit.

Yeah, it really tears Sturgeon a new one. 

It's a great letter.

Well done to the club for leaking it!

That’s a very good letter except for the “Old Firm” reference.

Sturgeon has no answer to this so she will ignore it and one of her running dogs will come out with something else. 

55 is having a wonderful effect on our friends and a devastating effect on our enemies. Marvellous.

3 minutes ago, Lintaugh said:

Just a question, but why don't we see a header or signature on the leaked letter?

Is this just an excerpt that we have been allowed to see?

I guess I may be some sort of journalistic code, in the same way as some of the names have been redacted.

Politicians really should refrain from commenting on things if they haven't a bloody clue what they are talking about.  

Or maybe this was the plan to deflect from the Salmond stuff?

5 minutes ago, Lintaugh said:

Just a question, but why don't we see a header or signature on the leaked letter?

Is this just an excerpt that we have been allowed to see?

At the bottom of the 3rd page, the writer says "Lastly"; I take it that p4 would be the usual salutations. 

I don't know why the letterhead is not on the first page of the reproduction.

9 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I guess I may be some sort of journalistic code, in the same way as some of the names have been redacted.

Makes sense, though it would appear Rangers have nothing to hide so would've been nice to see the letter signed and dated.