With the relationship between Rangers and the SNP being made clearer by the day, I miss the perspective of our ScotNat Gersnet members. Unfortunately they seem to have run away and are no longer available to remind us by what deceit you can be a Rangers fan AND vote for Nippy The Lip. 

Edited by Bill

Worth noting that as well as latest "lies" from Nippy, Rangers are still awaiting a reply to letter sent to her in December. 

Parks letter to Her and Her cronies is excellent, with clear timelines showing who is really at fault for the lack of communication and leadership over the weekend. 

Also, a balanced article from The Scotsman, maybe there is still hope for what was once the leading printed publication in Scotland.

I suppose these recent jolly times from our supporters diverts media attention from the Salmond case and the report on children's education that they are bursting their balls trying to suppress 

30 minutes ago, compo said:

I suppose these recent jolly times from our supporters diverts media attention from the Salmond case and the report on children's education that they are bursting their balls trying to suppress 

It's exactly this - the oldest trick in the political book.

I've learned to dislike all political parties and politicians, devious scoundrels the lot of them 

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I've learned to dislike all political parties and politicians, devious scoundrels the lot of them 

Well, I think that there is a strong argument that the SNP are the devious bastards' devious bastards

21 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Well, I think that there is a strong argument that the SNP are the devious bastards' devious bastards

I don't make any distinction of party affiliations, all devious bastards as far as I'm concerned. Fuck em all.

29 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Agreed but there are those with good intentions and those purely out for themselves (and a whole load in between).  The SNP is full to the brim with the worst kinds of politicians.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

With the relationship between Rangers and the SNP being made clearer by the day, I miss the perspective of our ScotNat Gersnet members. Unfortunately they seem to have run away and are no longer available to remind us by what deceit you can be a Rangers fan AND vote for Nippy The Lip. 

I've seen some on twitter. Their first loyalty is always to Sturgeon and the separatists.