[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Slavia Prague

5 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

He better not be giving them the chance to deal with it privately, there is no room for racism and we must take this all the way or we are utter hypocrites.

No, of course not - I worded it badly.

As a chum on Twitter said I hope Gerrard is giving them a chance to come out and admit what was said and apologise. If not take it all the way.

1 minute ago, weebluedevil said:

Should’ve walked after the racist comment. And it was a racist comment - Kamara wouldn’t make it up. 

Said the same at the time. We should have left the field. Force UEFA to walk the walk or their anti-racism campaigns are just empty words. 

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

It has! where you been hiding?.

Nah! they are a better team than us, IMO, and deserved to win

Just coming to the end of my final year now Ian, been mental the last year. Finding time to eat had been difficult ffs! Lost a stone in weight? 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I find it hard that some Rangers fans just can't admit this! It's no slight on our club, players or management team that we sometimes will face teams that are better than us and that will best us. 

It always has to be our players or management teams failings rather that the opposition just being better.

It's called blue tinted specks ?

1 minute ago, cooponthewing said:

Just coming to the end of my final year now Ian, been mental the last year. Finding time to eat had been difficult ffs! Lost a stone in weight? 

You stick at it mate, it will be worth it ?

Just now, PoohBear said:

Whilst I back what people are saying regarding leaving the pitch, would everyone be saying that if we were winning the tie? We would forfeit it.

Yes absolutely and we wouldn’t forfeit the tie if we were the victims of racist abuse.