[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Slavia Prague

10 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

that's fine but it isn't downing tools. 

Maybe my perception of that is we are unable to maintain the same psychological intensity after the weeks lay off and conscious realisation of our achievement. Downing tools is a poor choice of phrase on my part (well Bill's actually but I agreed!)

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Whilst I back what people are saying regarding leaving the pitch, would everyone be saying that if we were winning the tie? We would forfeit it.

Yes absolutely! Can’t stand seeing this. I would say the same for any team in that situation even if one of our players said it, which they would never. That guy is scum and should be kicked out of football if proven guilty 

3 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Yes absolutely and we wouldn’t forfeit the tie if we were the victims of racist abuse. 

Yep, I would be pretty proud of our players if they did that and I'd back them, but I think it'll be hard to prove this was a racist insult. Just the same as the Aberdeen (I think?) player.

Just now, weebluedevil said:

Yes absolutely! Can’t stand seeing this. I would say the same for any team in that situation even if one of our players said it, which they would never. That guy is scum and should be kicked out of football if proven guilty 

I think we all know he wouldn’t hav said it if it could be proven. 

9 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Yep, I would be pretty proud of our players if they did that and I'd back them, but I think it'll be hard to prove this was a racist insult. Just the same as the Aberdeen (I think?) player.

This isn’t the kangaroo court of Scottish football though, this is the (probably still kangaroo)court of UEFA who talk tough on racism.