[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Slavia Prague

45 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

They were better than us over the two matches.

I’d disagree with that. I find it really disappointing to go out to a team who are at best mediocre. Despite beating Leicester in the previous round I wasn’t really that impressed with Slavia over the 2 legs

And McGregor may have made a world class save last week but he really should have stopped their first goal tonight. If we’d gone in goalless at HT they’d have needed to come out more in the second half which would have given Kent & Morelos more opportunities 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’d disagree with that. I find it really disappointing to go out to a team who are at best mediocre. Despite beating Leicester in the previous round I wasn’t really that impressed with Slavia over the 2 legs

And McGregor may have made a world class save last week but he really should have stopped their first goal tonight. If we’d gone in goalless at HT they’d have needed to come out more in the second half which would have given Kent & Morelos more opportunities 

You're entitled to that, as I am, I just think they were better than us over both games 

OUT OF ORDER 

Gerrard says Rangers were branded LIARS when they complained about racist abuse of Kamara from Slavia Prague player

BREAKING
  • 18 Mar 2021, 23:16
  • Updated: 18 Mar 2021, 23:16

STEVEN GERRARD has said Rangers were called LIARS after Glen Kamara told him he was racially abused by a Slavia Prague player.

Ondrej Kudela was seen whispering something in the Rangers star's ear during his side's 2-0 Europa League win at Ibrox this evening.

Kamara then reacted furiously as his Light Blues team-mate Connor Goldson backed him up on the pitch.

And speaking after the game, Gerrard claimed people defending Kudela called him and his Rangers players LIARS.

He said: "The disappointing thing for me is there are people trying to defend the opposition player - calling us liars.

"I stand by Glen Kamara."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6842985/gerrard-rangers-liars-racist-abuse-kamara-slavia-prague/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1616109611