[FT] Rangers 0 - 2 Slavia Prague

- Rangers players could have conceded even more bookings, some of the fouls were really over the edge

- Rangers players knew too well that Slavia does not have a proper substitute goalie, it was obviously not an accident

- if there was a racist remark from Kudela, he should get a corresponding penalization; I guess there were enough cameras and microphones to clarify this

- if there was a sucker punch from Kamara after the match, he should get a corresponding penalization

5 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Don't ask me why, but I checked the Aberdeen forum and the comments are predictably deplorable. "The race card", "he deserved it", "deflection tactic", "what a shame", "maybe monkey means something different to them", "good to see monkey chants alive and well in eastern europe". That's only a sample! Scumbags. Loads of comments that would earn you an immediate ban on here.

send them to Hamza

29 minutes ago, ascender said:

The Kamara incident left a really sour taste though - like others have said, what's the point of all the campaigns to raise awareness of racism in sport if things like this just get brushed under the carpet? I see Slavia have said the phrase was "you fucking guy" or something along those lines which seems incredible.

The mics have picked up Zungu immediately saying "he said fucking monkey" and Kamara saying "that's fucking racist". Their immediate reactions and claims and the actions of the Slavia player would be enough circumstantial evidence to convict if UEFA are serious about racism....which we know they're not.

29 minutes ago, ascender said:

I don't know if I should say this or not, but I loved seeing how Goldson reacted to being told what was said last night and I wish he had flattened the sneaky wee f*cker.

Someone allegedly did, and UEFA have confirmed that they are looking into it.

38 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Rangers have denied anyone was hurt in the tunnel and Police Scotland say they weren't contacted.

Slavia are liars and Rangers - backed by the SFA - should be extremely vocal in saying so.

Yes we must have this dealt with by the club and UEFA.

It also demonstrates how much trouble they know they are in. 

Edited by the gunslinger

8 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Rangers have denied anyone was hurt in the tunnel and Police Scotland say they weren't contacted.

Slavia are liars and Rangers - backed by the SFA - should be extremely vocal in saying so.

Slavia should receive a separate punishment from UEFA for their disgraceful handling of this whole episode. Knowing UEFA they are more likely to give us a fine for starting the second half 10 seconds late.

1 hour ago, DMAA said:

Don't ask me why, but I checked the Aberdeen forum and the comments are predictably deplorable. "The race card", "he deserved it", "deflection tactic", "what a shame", "maybe monkey means something different to them", "good to see monkey chants alive and well in eastern europe". That's only a sample! Scumbags. Loads of comments that would earn you an immediate ban on here.

I've long since given up any hope of having reasoned debate about Scottish football online with fans of other clubs. Twitter has long since been a cesspit, but any time I do have a look at other fan forums its the same story.

Ironically, fans of other clubs are often all moaning about the same things - poor refs; the split; the SFA; the SPFL; plastic pitches; time-wasting; the overall state of our game - but because of the rivalries & hatred, will never come together to actually do something about it.

I've absolutely loved this season (apart from not being able to be there), but it has also made me wish we could get out of Scottish football. The way other teams play has been thoroughly depressing at times and we keep getting told we wouldn't be missed, so I'd love to just leave them to it.

10 minutes ago, ascender said:

I've long since given up any hope of having reasoned debate about Scottish football online with fans of other clubs. Twitter has long since been a cesspit, but any time I do have a look at other fan forums its the same story.

Ironically, fans of other clubs are often all moaning about the same things - poor refs; the split; the SFA; the SPFL; plastic pitches; time-wasting; the overall state of our game - but because of the rivalries & hatred, will never come together to actually do something about it.

I've absolutely loved this season (apart from not being able to be there), but it has also made me wish we could get out of Scottish football. The way other teams play has been thoroughly depressing at times and we keep getting told we wouldn't be missed, so I'd love to just leave them to it.

Agree, but Aberdeen are on another level. On the Hibs forum there was none of what I quoted from the Aberdeen forum. Aberdeen fans seem to crave relevance by maximising the supposed rivalry with us. Their sevco thread is by far their most active thread.