Club statement on Slavia Prague racism

While the messages of support are all welcome I wonder what we would consider an appropriate punishment from Eufa: a fine for Slavia they will brush off as it will be recouped from their next Europa League tie. For me, at the very least, Kudelj must be given a one or two year ban.

I see the scum have tweeted they've been open to all since 1888.

One wonders if Jock Stein, who couldn't get on their board and Mark Walters, who faced a deluge of bananas at the Piggery, would agree.  I'm sure Rudi Skacel might also question Leigh Griffiths' involvement.

Edited by Gonzo79

I think it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt that Kudela is guilty. I believe, then, that UEFA will hit Kudela and Slavia Prague with an unprecedented punishment such as a long term ban for player and club. Because if they don’t, UEFAs reputation maybe shot beyond repair. 

Edited by weebluedevil

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Or in other words:

Racism has no place on the football field, nor in any society. The events of Thursday once again showed that, sadly, a lot of work is still to be done. Football belongs to everyone and we are all equal. We are fully in your support, Glen.