[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)

I see the club are doing their online watch party thing again tomorrow, did anyone buy that for the Antwerp game?

I see it is Clive Tylsdley & Kevin Thomson, does anyone know if they do actual comms (i.e. we could watch on sky on mute and listen to CT & KT instead) or do they just discuss the talking points without actual commentary?

Would be worth a few quid to get better live commentary than what Crocker & co will provide!

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I see the club are doing their online watch party thing again tomorrow, did anyone buy that for the Antwerp game?

I see it is Clive Tylsdley & Kevin Thomson, does anyone know if they do actual comms (i.e. we could watch on sky on mute and listen to CT & KT instead) or do they just discuss the talking points without actual commentary?

Would be worth a few quid to get better live commentary than what Crocker & co will provide!

It isn’t live commentary mate. Apparently it was almost like an interview with Defoe with comments on the game about 30 seconds after they happened. People were complaining that it wasn’t in synch. Maybe it will work better this time though. 

If the gap in points was around 6, then I would find the tension tomorrow unbearable. As it is, the main job has been done and that has taken a lot of the worry off for me. I'd still like to win though.

I’m a wee bit worried by the fact that we could be a bit fatigued from Thursday and we could be without a natural right back. The fact we don’t have Jack is a worry too. I expect we will probably go with Arfield again in that position who isn’t in his best form at the moment. 

I'm hopeful for a much more committed performance on Sunday, regardless of who plays in what position. I also think this will be when Alfie breaks his duck against the most odious club in football. Let's go.

29 minutes ago, DMAA said:

It isn’t live commentary mate. Apparently it was almost like an interview with Defoe with comments on the game about 30 seconds after they happened. People were complaining that it wasn’t in synch. Maybe it will work better this time though. 

Cheers @DMAA I was afraid that might be the case. RTV has always had quite a lag behind real time so I wondered how they could pull this off. A real pity. Just CT asking KT what he thought of an incident that Sky showed 30 secs before isn’t going to replace comms, even bad comms like the bheasts loving duo we will be subjected to tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s just as well there’s no spectators tomorrow?

Imagine us going there tomorrow having ended their 10IAR ? Visions of 1999 all over again 

Nah I would love to be going there. I was there in 2010 after we had won it and it was a brilliant night