[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)

2 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Standing off them and giving too much space.  Get stewart or Wright on.  We need pace on the park.  Aribo is a passenger. I'd hook him.

Stewart is there for (probably) his final bow at Ibrox, I would expect, but not today. Mainly because he`s not on the bench. Wright, Roofe or Itten it is.

Edited by der Berliner

Balogun is struggling badly.

Balls are being played both inside and outside him. Further, they have chipped a couple over his head too. I don't think Sellik have attacked down our left?

The manager will have to sort the right back problem in the second half.

The midfield look insipid.

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

.. but you have to admit, he has done his hair neatly today ?

But yeah, Kamara is a bit off the pace, even though he usually looks like that every now and then. Maybe introducing Wright to chase their midfielders and defenders.

I love Hagi as a creative player but he doesn't have the mobility to cover defensively when we already have some out of their favoured position at right back.

We do have choices there: Arfield (who has been off form since injury), Roofe (who has hardly played recently) or Wright (or has also struggled for enough minutes and no Old Firm experience).

Generally, I'd be happy sticking rather than twisting immediately, but we need more from Aribo and Kamara who need a cold shower at half-time to wake them up.

It's a big call but the issue has to be solved as we concede far too often down our right side.

3 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Balogun is struggling badly.

Balls are being played both inside and outside him. Further, they have chipped a couple over his head too. I don't think Sellik have attacked down our left?

The manager will have to sort the right back problem in the second half.

The midfield look insipid.

FWIW, he's also tucking in too tight at times and I think Goldson needs to do a bit more to help him positionally.

I do wonder if Patterson may come on though.

• Frankie changed the title to Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)