[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)

Strange kinda game, probably the worst in a long time to watch maybe due to the slow start. But we were never losing that match. McGregor did his job again with some good stops. If Kent had hit the back of the net with that volley it would have been goal of the season.

But i'll take a draw. The pendulum has swung again. 3 games this season and we lead 4-1 on aggregate with 2 W 1 D. That was the toughest game on paper for thw run in to remain unbeaten. 5 to go.

4 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Strange kinda game, probably the worst in a long time to watch maybe due to the slow start. But we were never losing that match. McGregor did his job again with some good stops. If Kent had hit the back of the net with that volley it would have been goal of the season.

But i'll take a draw. The pendulum has swung again. 3 games this season and we lead 4-1 on aggregate with 2 W 1 D. That was the toughest game on paper for thw run in to remain unbeaten. 5 to go.

Would like to see McGregor sign a new contract in the coming weeks, alongside Tavernier he has been our best player this season. I can't imagine how we could replace him at the moment.

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Would like to see McGregor sign a new contract in the coming weeks, alongside Tavernier he has been our best player this season. I can't imagine how we could replace him at the moment.

Yeah, and McGregor is more important than Davies for me. There isnt a keeper in the UK Id swap him for right now. He pulls off better saves than Ederson and Allison. I posted elsewhere he has pipped others to be my POTY.

We really have dominated the league this season ;

Teams that have beaten us.....NONE

Teams that have managed 1 draw with us.... Livi, Hibs, Motherwell, Hamilton and now Celtic.

FB_IMG_1616343456699.jpg

Edited by CammyF