[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)

Nothing strange about our performance.  It was the same as Thursday.    Same stand off tactics and let the opposition do whatever the fuck they want.   Our performance today was lame and pathetic.   Players going through the motions when we have players on the bench who are busting to play and will never get a chance.   Absolutely raging with the attitude that we showed today.   

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

was a mixed bag from him. Backed us to the hilt over Thursday but also talked some real shite. 

Then embarrassed himself being gutted Morelos scored. 

Sums it up perfectly. Could he just have tried to not be a tit for a whole day 

25 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I'm not one to cause controversy but may I suggest this is a little bit of an overreaction...?

We're better than that.  Tactically you can read us like a book.   I'd have liked Wright and itten on in place of hagi and aribo as they were virtually anonymous through out the game.  Should have been changes at half time.   Alls well that ends well but when we play the scum I want everyone in a blue gersey fighting to the death for every ball.  We made them look good.

57 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Nothing strange about our performance.  It was the same as Thursday.    Same stand off tactics and let the opposition do whatever the fuck they want.   Our performance today was lame and pathetic.   Players going through the motions when we have players on the bench who are busting to play and will never get a chance.   Absolutely raging with the attitude that we showed today.   

Hmmm. I usually like your posts but have to call you out on this one. You have to remember the last 10 years and this is a new side being grown with a project. They dont have the 9IAR 90s mentality we have, half the players were kids if they were born during then. Its rebuilding. This team has risen the bar again this year - we may expect higher long term but as i posted earlier P3 W2 D1 v Celtic is going in the right direction

Edited by Gribz

Surprised at some of the comments on the last page and that's before reading the rest of the thread. I think it shows how far we have come that we were far from at our best and yet they still couldn't beat us . Brilliant for Alfie to get his goal too and we are still unbeaten