[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)

Not sure what to think about today. We are effectively playing with no pressure. That to me suggests this could go two ways. Firstly, we will playing without any edge and that could effect our commitment to winning the 1 to 1 battles around the pitch. Secondly, we could go out there and play with freedom and put on a good show. Hopefully it's the latter.

Got a strange wee feeling Alfie will deliver the goods today. 

A braw    day for a game of footie and a day when I can see ends out in force making nuisances of themselves giving the SNP a deflection from their leaders story stand by tomorrow's headlines Rangers fans break curfews. 

1 minute ago, compo said:

A braw    day for a game of footie and a day when I can see ends out in force making nuisances of themselves giving the SNP a deflection from their leaders story stand by tomorrow's headlines Rangers fans break curfews. 

Can we just focus on football in here please!

25 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Can we just focus on football in here please!

Lie back and relax its been a long time since we played them as champions pour yourself a good measure of malt and a wee Fowler's to open your taste buds 

Just now, compo said:

Lie back and relax its been a long time since we played them as champions pour yourself a good measure of malt and a wee Fowler's to open your taste buds 

Sounds nice Compo. A wee cup of caffeine for this bear. I'm off booze at the moment. Trying to shift a few lockdown pounds??? Enjoy the game!