Looking at the performance of the EU these last few weeks, what is it about its leadership, policies and decision making that convinces anyone this is an organisation we would want to be part of? The more I see, the more it looks like Brexit was the only good option. Things will never be perfect but they'll only be improved by leaving that political madhouse.

On 25/03/2021 at 11:30, Bill said:

Looking at the performance of the EU these last few weeks, what is it about its leadership, policies and decision making that convinces anyone this is an organisation we would want to be part of? The more I see, the more it looks like Brexit was the only good option. Things will never be perfect but they'll only be improved by leaving that political madhouse.

True, but some for their own selfish reasons will never admit it and would have preferred to be sitting around indoors for months more with only 12% vaccinated instead of 40%. 

People are still able to emigrate if they really want to live in any one of the 27 countries. I wonder how many of those celebs that made the statement that if Brexit happened they would leave the UK (Lineker, Allen, Oliver etc etc) actually moved? I bet that is a big fat zero.