So ... there was (another) official summit and the SFA shall act more strongly against racism. Or perhaps voice their concerns with UEFA about Kamara's and Roofe's abuse. As important the topic is, can anyone see a reaction of the SFA that exceeds that of UEFA?

The racism mainly seems to be occurring on social media, which isn't the SFA or UEFA's responsibility.

Direct messages from people not on a famous person's list of contacts are already being restricted. 

As for the Slavia Prague situation, UEFA will conduct an investigation into what was said and what went on but I wouldn't hold out much hope of any significant ramifications for the player or the club.  

Football isn't the place to learn about ethics and morals, as FIFA, UEFA et al demonstrate time and time again.

By the tone of JT’s words, it seems he thinks this was a box-ticking exercise from the football  authorities in Scotland with no intention of any action. Perhaps I am reading too much into it, but he certainly wasn’t complimentary of the meeting.

On Slavia, I hope we come out and say we will only back off when the racist scumbag has been suitably punished, and that the rancid club can do one until then.

The yahoos and their political bedfellows will be watching Rangers supporters lashing out with accusations about nasty words and will be rubbing their hands in anticipation of revenge...mark my words.

I believe Glen Kamara.  I hope the Czech lad is found out and punished and his club get pulled up for some of their silly statements but I do wonder about the eagerness of Bears to go OTT when we are often the first to be accused of behaving disreputably.

Sectarianism and racism are the same thing in UEFA's eyes.

Well, you're right Gonzo, but perhaps those of us guilty of sectarianism could also use this issue to reflect on and improve our own behaviour.

I'm comfortable this forum does a fairly decent job of ensuring it is bigotry free but if there are opportunities to improve (not just navel gaze) then that's how we treat it.