[FT] Rangers 2 (Davis 10; Kenny o.g. 34) - 0 Celtic

2 hours ago, blueflag said:

It's not the tenner. Watching over a vpn is a joke solution . You run a few mins behind live time for start. Fucking stupid, it's just as illegal as watching an iptv stream.

Really suprised they dumb enough to even allow this on a uk account.

Aw come. There comes a point when grumpiness for the sake of it is just boring and pointless. The fact is we can see almost every Rangers game for a modest charge .... and every penny goes to the club. You can even use the club’s partner vpn provider. What’s not to like?

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

don't think it works if you sign in with a UK account

Of course it does. I’ve done it every week for the last year. Besides, anyone who doesn’t use a vpn platform for ALL internet connections is ignoring the best security defence option. 

4 hours ago, Bill said:

Of course it does. I’ve done it every week for the last year. Besides, anyone who doesn’t use a vpn platform for ALL internet connections is ignoring the best security defence option. 

*chuckles loudly* Sorry, not to ruin the match thread like but that's tinfoil hat nonsense. Security defense against what exactly, sir?

Aw come. There comes a point when grumpiness for the sake of it is just boring and pointless. The fact is we can see almost every Rangers game for a modest charge .... and every penny goes to the club. You can even use the club’s partner vpn provider. What’s not to like?

It's not pointless, we can watch via VPN, or premier sports for a cup match, it's disappointing. 

What's not to like? Sounds like you just trying take the piss like. A bit like Rangers having a VPN provider as a partner,  for this very reason, in the first place.

A massive game today and while our season will still be a successful one if somehow we mess today up, we really must be winning games like this, even more so given the opponent, and also the way we were eliminated from the league cup.

I would hope the inane ramblings of Kennedy, backed up by their useful idiots in the mhedia, will be pinned front and centre of the dressing room as a final reminder before we take the field of what we still have to prove, and ensure we not only want to beat them, but totally smash them. 

My nagging doubts, (which always come to the fore before an OF match) are that we have certainly not hit the heights of our form since getting over the line several weeks ago, that we only seem to hit our groove when we play twice a week, and it may be that the bheasts want this more to salvage something from a disastrous season.

Being positive, if we play at the tempo we can, get our pressing high and fast, pass and move in the forward areas, we will be far too good for a very poor back line that they have. If we can get good deliveries from set pieces into good areas, we know we can create goal scoring chances as we have done in previous OF games this season. If our key players, Kent, Morelos, Davis all have good games, we usually win. 

I don’t know that I have really really wanted to win an OF game more than this one in recent years, (the LC final last year is comparable) so let’s do this Rangers, let’s just feckin do this.

Agree going all out attack, and I think we can afford to as our defense and keeper are rock solid anyway. The League was top priority and the balance of power has swung so we should be going all out.

Line up will be interesting but Id like to see Hagi start. I always like the look of us when both Hagi and Kent are on the park.

2 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Agree going all out attack, and I think we can afford to as our defense and keeper are rock solid anyway. The League was top priority and the balance of power has swung so we should be going all out.

Line up will be interesting but Id like to see Hagi start. I always like the look of us when both Hagi and Kent are on the park.

I know it's a bit left field but I would be curious to see how Kent and Wright would do together in the same starting line up. Would love to see them both running at their back line.

11 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I know it's a bit left field but I would be curious to see how Kent and Wright would do together in the same starting line up. Would love to see them both running at their back line.

Wouldnt disagree with that. Its maybe something SG will leave until 60-70 minutes depending on the score and how we are playing though. I cant see him going away from a midfield trio of Davis, Kamara and Aribo with Arfield, Kent and Morelos. Going forward in a game where can experiment a bit Id like to see how a 4-5-1 (4-2-3-1) would look with the 3 being Wright on the right, Hagi in the centre and Kent out left.