[FT] Rangers 2 (Davis 10; Kenny o.g. 34) - 0 Celtic

3 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Of course, BBC Scotland's Irishman, English, misses the point that when his much vaunted sellik side, and players, were lording it, the  Rangers' team contained, with respect to them all, as triers, such as Russell Martin and Ross McRorie at CB, Andy Halliday out of position at LB, Holt and Dorrans in midfield, Jason Cummings up front, and so on. 

Sellik domination was, as its euro adventures indicated, little more than that of a cock strutting on a dungheap.

The more Rangers' succeed, now, the more spit and polish will be applied to rahoops team and players of that era. 

(Did Rodgers' "Invincibles" lose to Lincoln Red Imps? Or have I got that wrong?)

i think they did yes. 

13 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I was just wondering that now, after the Scum has essentially nothing to play for, the SFA will finally deal with the Dubai affair.

The SFA, the SPFL and, Peter Lawwell have moved on, all are intent on putting the final touches to ra Sellik's annual post season tour of Japan.