[FT] St Johnstone 1 - 1 Rangers (Wright 55)

11 minutes ago, ian1964 said:
Only a booking

Let me guess, was Collum the ref? Sure the compliance officer / commitee or whatever we now have will be all over this tomorrow and the media will be screaming for a 10 match ban...

?

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Let me guess, was Collum the ref? Sure the compliance officer / commitee or whatever we now have will be all over this tomorrow and the media will be screaming for a 10 match ban...

?

That was after the foul was given for pulling him back!

Collum knew a red card would see Turnbull, one of the bheasts better players, would miss the last OF game, so there was no chance of that, just like there was no chance of McGregor seeing red for hauling down Hayes at edge of the box when clean through (he waved play on but replays show he clearly got hold of an arm to stop him).

9 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Collum knew a red card would see Turnbull, one of the bheasts better players, would miss the last OF game, so there was no chance of that, just like there was no chance of McGregor seeing red for hauling down Hayes at edge of the box when clean through (he waved play on but replays show he clearly got hold of an arm to stop him).

Well, well, well, the compliance officer is gonna be busy tomorrow ?

4 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Largely meaningless game. 

Played the second string.

Lost a last minute equaliser.

Still undefeated.

I can't lie: I'm a little gutted.

LOL.  Barisic, Goldson, Tavernier, Davis, Kamara - 2nd string

Hagi, Roofe - 2nd string ?

The only true second string players we used from the start were McLaughlin, Simpson, Itten and maybe, Wright. 

52 minutes ago, craig said:

The only true second string players we used from the start were McLaughlin, Simpson, Itten and maybe, Wright. 

Perhaps he meant they played LIKE a second string. Which wouldn't be too far off the mark since Bassey and Patterson were a big improvement on Barisic and Tavernier, the midfield was transformed when Arfield and Aribo came on, and Simpson, Wright and Itten were arguably the best of the rest.

6 hours ago, craig said:

What concerns me is when our fringe players get their chance they don’t seem to take it.