Season ticket renewals now open

Will you be renewing your season ticket?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season ticket?

• Yes, no questions asked!
    • Yes, but I do question the value of not being able to attend games
    • No, it's not value for money
    • No, I expected a discount, not the same price
    • No, external factors mean I can't commit this season
    • Undecided

FWIW, I'll be renewing and am fairly happy with the frozen prices but I am disappointed we still can't attend games.  As such, I think it's reasonable to question the overall value but I'd rather the club received season ticket as normal to enable us to retain our title.

12 minutes ago, Frankie said:

FWIW, I'll be renewing and am fairly happy with the frozen prices but I am disappointed we still can't attend games.  As such, I think it's reasonable to question the overall value but I'd rather the club received season ticket as normal to enable us to retain our title.

That's pretty much my view. 

I'm paying for 2 expensive tickets, having taken on an extra ticket this season, and getting no more benefit at the moment than someone who has a cheap one, while on a reduced salary as my company hasn't traded for more than a year, but 12 months on, I'm a lot happier to renew than I was this time last year. I guess success on the park, rather than having corrupt votes award last year's changes my outlook.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

PS: How good is that promo?! Wow! :cool:

That's slick, really slick. The transformation from the way Rangers used to interact with the support tells me a lot about the kind of people we have running the club now. The truth is we're only now starting to do things the way many others have been doing it for years. It used to be so amateur and we got used to it being like that. On the park and off it, we seem to be going places. 

I will of course be renewing, but still disgusted at being sold a st this time last year that I got absolutely no value from. 

I know the club need the money, and it looks more promising that we will get to sit in our overpriced seats next season (probably not at full capacity for many months yet) but it still really annoys me that our club sold us something they couldn’t deliver, with as much emotional blackmail as we could handle.

I am fully aware fans across the country got the same treatment, and if we hadn’t paid we couldn’t have survived this season with the squad that won us the title, but I can’t help feeling robbed at the way it was done.

To be fair, as much as I share your frustration, I think we go into the purchase with our eyes fully open knowing that last season (and I suspect for the foreseeable) our renewal payment is more of a donation to the club than anything else.  The RangersTV subscription is nice but clearly is no substitute for the real thing.

I've watched that video again several times this morning so have yielded to the emotional blackmail.  Can't wait to get back to stand beside you all. :cool: