[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 116) - 1 St Johnstone (StJ win on pens)

Every season the League is the priority, followed by a decent run in Europe. Since he his arrival, SG has improved us year on year, we have regained credibility in Europe (and made the club much needed millions in the process). 

Last season we pushed Celtic for 1/2 the season then let a lead in the league slip. This season we have won the league at an absolute canter. Said previously cup compitions have been a dissapoitmemt but of we only win 1 trophy a season it must be the league. 

As for "fans" questioning Gerrard, they really need to take a long hard look at themselves. 

Too many of us thought once we got the SPFL we'd go back to dominating them and the league, even wirh them being 10 years (a full decade) ahead of us on and off the pitch. 

Before a ball was kicked 100% of us would have taken the SPL title and the last 16 of Europe and rightly so.

Said last week that not winning the Scottish and or not going the entire season meant this season was a failure, quite the opposite, season has been a 100% success

5 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Gerrard out!

... you will find my remarks about our Plan A tactics throughout the season, and last. Its nothing new and when we fail with Plan A, it is just fair to highlight that problem. It brought us success this season, because we managed to beat teams due to better players. But we toiled through many a game and denying that would be wrong. And we toiled because we hardly ever changed formation according to the opposition and players. It might be just my opinion, and fair enough. Today might have been agood time to hand game time to players who want to prove themselves and show what they have to offer. Could they have done any worse than what we saw? Credit where iti is due, and critique too.

17 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... you will find my remarks about our Plan A tactics throughout the season, and last. Its nothing new and when we fail with Plan A, it is just fair to highlight that problem. It brought us success this season, because we managed to beat teams due to better players. But we toiled through many a game and denying that would be wrong. And we toiled because we hardly ever changed formation according to the opposition and players. It might be just my opinion, and fair enough. Today might have been agood time to hand game time to players who want to prove themselves and show what they have to offer. Could they have done any worse than what we saw? Credit where iti is due, and critique too.

These are all serious questions; 

Is there any league in any country where the team who have won, or will win the league haven't "toilled" in some games? 

Is there any team in any other league in Europe (or beyond) have 3 games left and if they avoid defeat, will go the entire league season undefeated? 

Is there any team in Europe (or beyond) who won their league (tolling or not), 7 weeks ago? 

Yes we can and must improve, but the positives completely outweigh any "negatives" this season. 

I'm sure SG and his coaching team know we need to improve and will have identified positions and players who they believe will improve us. 

I for one trust them to do this over the remainder of this season and into the summer. 

Two games in a row we haven't played keep ball in the last minutes and paid a penalty tonight massively.

As for their goal it looked like "keepers never score so he doesn't need marking".

55 has now for me been spoiled as we have obviously taken the foot off the gas,and now I fully expect unbeaten season is not going to happen.

The undefeated thing can be put to bed as well , really don’t care about the last few games , Celtic or not , seasons done and will have no bearing on next year .