Summer Recruitment?

I've never heard of this player but then I'd never heard of Morelos, Itten, Kent, Aribo, Hagi (I'd heard of his Da), Goldson, Tavernier or Katic before we signed them either. 

He's an international who has had a couple of decent seasons at a level certainly comparable with our league, and he's free. There's a lot to like about that. 

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Random observation...This signing has got me thinking about the timing of these announcements. Sorry to refer to the dark side but I wonder if they are delaying their managerial announcement to coincide with us lifting the trophy? Wouldn't put it past them. 

Anyhoo....Welcome to the champions Fashion!! 

More chance they are delaying their managerial announcement because nobody half decent wants the job at such a basket case club...

I guess we also need to consider Summer outgoings also - hopefully this remains squad players. Kent staying is top priority for me and in the event we needed to sell an asset to then spend on other areas Kent would be the one I wouldnt let go. Barisic is key also - and if he makes the Euro's he will be in the shop window unfortunately.

But if we make the CL group stages I dont think anyone would want to leave.

55 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

being practical Tav and Barasic are that bit older and Kamara in last year of his deal. those are the ones we should perhaps be selling. 

Not both Tav and Barasc for sure though. 

Barisic is a must stay. At RB we have Patterson who could be the next Hutton. But as you mention perhaps Kamara would be the one to sell if Juve still want to pipe up 10m. Id like him to stay as he will get better.

I suspect Hagi and Kamara may be the ones to leave.

Gerrard hasn't been starting Hagi in big games recently and he may think that it's time to leave. Kamara may be one where the buying club values him at a similar level to us. That could be the issue with Alfie. I'm not sure anyone buying him will value him at what we would be looking for. His lack of outright pace may put some clubs off.