Bluebear54's GPL 2020/21: Rangers vs Celtic

Pretty poor scores. Too many were fearful.

Correct Result (1 pt): Rousseau, compo, One, Dado, Yorkie, GS, BEAR, DJ, MacK, Gribz, FS, Franc, 26th, Ian and CammyF.

Correct Number of Rangers Goals (1pt): Franc

FGS (2 pts): T-1000 and Ian.

Correct Score (3 pts): -

Latest Standings:

11 hours ago, gaspard said:

Rangers 0 Separate Entity 2

Odd reasoning afoot, but here's my thinking,  100 years ago, season 1920/21 we won the league with ease,  lost only 1 game the whole campaign,  0-2 v them at Ibrox.

Since I stumbled across this stat I have been troubled that history could repeat a century later.

So, by hereby predicting the repetition I have jinxed the probability of it occurring. 

Took one for the team eh?

Class, but expected!

On 03/05/2021 at 20:34, Ted McMinnime said:

Felt it was my duty to show solidarity. Even if it jeopardised my top 10 place!?

Well, thats debatable accurate solidarity should have been 0-2, the same score as 1921.

Your prediction of 1-2 looks suspiciously like a pessimist jumping on my jinx bandwagon. 

4 minutes ago, gaspard said:

Well, thats debatable accurate solidarity should have been 0-2, the same score as 1921.

Your prediction of 1-2 looks suspiciously like a pessimist jumping on my jinx bandwagon. 

My fear is the last game of the season, Aberdeen at Ibrox.

I remember attending the corresponding fixture season 67-68, Davie White's first season. We were undefeated the entire season and lost 2-3 to the Dandies and lost the league. Hopefully, we fcuk them 4-1 too?