[FT] Rangers 4 (Roofe 26, 57; Morelos 32; Defoe 90+2) - 1 Celtic

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Great performance. Great result.

All about getting us ready for next season now. Players will come in, players will go out. However I’ve every confidence in our DoF & manager to improve us again next season when we’ll have CLQ’s to look forward to.

Took time to get us where we are today and our opponents today will soon realise that rebuilding a club structure and a team takes time & isn’t a given.

Heres to the champions & to the new season ahead... ?  ? 

Spot on mate.

I, like every other Rangers fan, was gutted getting knocked out of the cup, but today certainly eased that pain.

We have had a tremendous season all in, have dominated the league and pissed all over the BEASTS, humiliated them all season, and things are only going to get better from now on!.

The desire from our club, manager & backroom staff to keep improving is going to make us even better/stronger for a long time, regardless of what any other team does.

It is a good time to be a Rangers fan with a lot more to come. 

Easy win against a poor opponent.

A wee bit disappointing that we didn't put our foot on their neck but we have truly shown them who is boss this season.

Rule Britannia.

??

3 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

I just wish we could keep this squad together. How on earth do we replace Davis?

Nope, not for me. I think there's a lot of improving still to do.