Ryan Jack 

Kemar Roofe

Connor Goldson

Alfredo Morelos

38 year old Defoe

James Tavernier

36 year old S Davis Nikola Katic

Ryan Kent

HAVE ALL scored more Old Firm goals than the flag wearing, tiktok making Superstar Leigh Griffiths

36 minutes ago, Bill said:

Nope, not for me. I think there's a lot of improving still to do.

Oh, not suggesting we sit on our laurels by any means but there are certain players I don't want to lose because I don't think we can get better than them (at least not at the moment): Davis, Kamara, Alfie and superman Clark Kent of course. We can improve by replacing Stewart, Itten and Zungu for example.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Hopefully the start of a great week for British Scots.

I'm sure we'll all do our bit. Well, almost all. An unfortunate few will remain in thrall to the backward cult.

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

Oh, not suggesting we sit on our laurels by any means but there are certain players I don't want to lose because I don't think we can get better than them (at least not at the moment): Davis, Kamara, Alfie and superman Clark Kent of course. We can improve by replacing Stewart, Itten and Zungu for example.

It's an opinion but I'm pretty sure our backroom team have ambitious plans. And rightly so.

Just now, Bill said:

I'm sure we'll all do our bit. Well, almost all. An unfortunate few will remain in thrall to the backward cult.

Rangers Chat only please. Plenty of space over the Bluenose Lounge for this. We've just hammered the Tims 4-1 and have opened up a 23 pt lead in the league. You would think that would be the focus for all Rangers fans...

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Rangers Chat only please. Plenty of space over the Bluenose Lounge for this. We've just hammered the Tims 4-1 and have opened up a 23 pt lead in the league. You would think that would be the focus for all Rangers fans...

Why are you, the posting police? I replied to a previous post.