2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Have any of them ever been to Steòrnabhagh?

Or Kirkcudbright, for that matter?

Milngavie?

Scots were colonialist oppressors, so it's fine to mispronounce those (I wouldn't know how to say the first one, in all honesty).

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

According to BLM literature, mispronouncing a foreign name is a racist microagression, so I'd probably just refer to him by his shirt number or position.

When all said and done, micro-agression is a very small thing and I'm sure Mr Obohorf is above all that. Only the other day we were posting on here about a Mr Baresic and I'm sure neither he nor Mr Morales take any notice.

Edited by Bill

7 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I've actually been disappointed in his most recent season: he's only been able to play a couple of games... for Wycombe. 

Although, I don't know when his loan started or ended, or if he's been injured?

He's been injured. But I'm not expecting much from him at all to be honest, at least not next season. Even when he was fit he struggled to get game time in a very weak Wycombe side.

Edited by DMAA

On 04/05/2021 at 10:54, Rousseau said:

Nathan Nnamdi Ugochukwu Benjamin Asigboro Ofoborh.

That is all.

Given we've already got Joseph Oluwaseyi Temitope Ayodele-Aribo,  Adedapo Awokoya-Mebude and Calvin Bassey Ughelumba, we should be deal with Nathan no problem.