Championship Play-offs

Any two from Derby, Rotherham and Sheff Wed can still go down. (Wycombe can mathematically stay up but its beyond unrealistic with the goal difference)

Derby 43 pts with GD of -22

Rotherham 41 pts with GD -16

Sheff Wed 40 pts with GD -21

Its Derby v Sheff Wed on the last day and Cardiff v Rotherham.

Rotherham need to win and hope Derby dont win to stay up.

Derby just need to win although a draw is good enough if Rotherham dont beat Cardiff.

Sheff Wed need to beat Derby and hope Rotherham dont beat Cardiff.

I'll be watching that Derby v Sheff Wed game on Saturday (12:30 K/o UK) and hoping the Owls can win there.   

6 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Im hoping for the Owls as well. Nothing much against Derby except Rooney so goodbye Rotherham.

Yeah same here, nothing against either but seeing Rooney relegated would raise a smirk. But always had a soft spot for Wednesday and hoping they can eventually get back to the top flight. If ever a super rich investor wanted to buy a club it should be Sheff Wed. Thee sleeping giant.

Having a look at the tables - League one next season could have Sunderland, Ipswich, Charlton, Bolton, Derby and Sheff Wed.

Four of these clubs have been league champions and five have been cup winners. Sunderland and Wednesday have the biggest potential. I don’t see Ipswich reaching the heights again.

• 2 weeks later...

Play off first legs today.

Bournemouth v Brentford

Barnsley v Swansea

As good as season Barnsley have had I think Swansea will be in the final. I hope they will met Brentford but have a feeling they will come up short again and Bournemouth v Swansea will be the final.

The Championship hasn’t offered anything exciting this season compared to last or the season before.

I hope it’s Brentford but @Gribzis probably right, they haven’t got enough. Neither Bournemouth nor Barnsley have any appeal. C’mon ye Swans as we say in Welsh.

48 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

The Championship hasn’t offered anything exciting this season compared to last or the season before.

I hope it’s Brentford but @Gribzis probably right, they haven’t got enough. Neither Bournemouth nor Barnsley have any appeal. C’mon ye Swans as we say in Welsh.

Yeah when it gets to this stage experience helps. Like you say if its not the Bees then Id prefer the Swans.

As Rousseau says the championship play offs are good value.