Championship Play-offs

Advantage Bournemouth and Swansea. The latter should be ok with an away win taking that back to Wales.

Brentford still very much in the tie going into the home leg and could overturn it.

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

My preference was for Brentford or Barnsley to go up. 

Great stuff... :facepalm: 

Aye, stick to Rangers predictions ?

Thats said both ties are still in the balance. 1-0 in both is nothing at half time. You never know - that scoreline might benefit Barnsley, they could come all out guns blazing. They way they have been this season its possible. Same for Brentford. Bar two stupid draws in March / April where they lead in both games, they have been the second best side in the league.

47 minutes ago, compo said:

Will Norwich have learned from their last spell in the premiership 

Good question and 2 or 3 of their players are linked with big moves. They wont do a Sheff Utd thats for sure. Average clubs that come up are good for the likes of Brighton and Burnley etc who hover around the bottom half as they are a team to beat who will stay under them. It isnt good for the league. Where as Leeds have been awesome this season and established themselves as a PL club again - they go 8th tonight with a win. Also Wolves have been the same.

Norwich - I just cant work out. Excellent in the early days of the Premiership. I like the manager despite his high pitched voice and if they lose 3 players for 70 million they wont replace them.

Edit - By doing a Sheff Utd I meant being top 9 in the first season rather than appalling second season.

Edited by Gribz

Shocking defending from Brentford gifts a goal to Bournemouth. 

0-2 on aggregate. 

As I type, Toney gets a goal back from the spot. 

1-2 on aggregate to Bournemouth. 

It's very heated, with fans fanning the flames.

Interesting game set up...