The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

32 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Ignore the noise...

That would be a good idea but unfortunately this topic was set up with the express purpose of amplifying the noise. Some people find silence a challenge too far.

A wee bit of transfer gossip passes the time.  When it comes from credible sources it can be quite intriguing.  Thankfully, the Scottish press don't seem to get much inside info from Ibrox (what's Kenny Miller up to these days?), so we can dismiss most of what is printed as made up garbage.

Edited by Gonzo79

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

A wee bit of transfer gossip passes the time.  When it comes from credible sources it can be quite intriguing.  Thankfully, the Scottish press don't seem to get much inside info from Ibrox (what's Kenny Miller up to these days?), so we can dismiss most of what is printed as made up garbage.

Kenny Miller had interesting interview about his time at Ibrox recently. You can get snippets on certain topics of that interview too.

4 hours ago, Bill said:

That would be a good idea but unfortunately this topic was set up with the express purpose of amplifying the noise. Some people find silence a challenge too far.

I may be in the minority but I have always liked transfer rumours, pish or not! maybe it's just because of the fact there is no football, each to their own I guess!

On 09/05/2021 at 12:08, Bill said:

There must be a point to perennial threads like this but sometimes I struggle to see it.

Twice every year - speculating on transfers we can't know anything about, providing analysis of players that's meaningless without the context of the club's recruitment plan, offering wisdom on players that counts for nothing, giving a platform for false rumours. Fair enough, it's decent soap opera but I prefer to see what Steven Gerrard says about actual recruitment.

giphy.gif

On 18/05/2021 at 14:29, Bill said:

Rumour that Rangers are talking to representatives of Moi Gomez of Villareal

I prefer to wait u til the player poses with the manager wearing the strip and giving the time honoured it's a dream to play for Rangers statement , the only club I've ever wanted to play for .

Edited by compo