The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Sergio Ramos has left Real Madrid. We could do with a back-up centre half / penalty taker ?

Guy has had an amazing career and would walk into all / most teams in Europe. Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

15 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

don't think i could support a team with ramos in it. 

agreed. Barca are my Spanish team so I cant stand Ramos. Grudging respect for his achievements but not a likeable chap imo

4 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Looks like goalie Brian Kinnear has joined Birmingham City, probably a good decision, as his chances will be rather limited with us and at 20 years of age, he needs to look for competitive footie.

Rangers Academy goalkeeper Brian Kinnear has secured a move to English Championship Birmingham City

Yeah, he is behind Mcgregor, McLaughlin, McCrorie, Firth, Wright - best for his career if he leaves

£25 Million, Porto, please. 

It's interesting-- I'm much more accepting of this bid than I have been previously. I think it's because we've built a team that does not rely on a striker to get the goals. Which means we're able to get replacements in much easier.