The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

On my meander through this morning's papers I notice Ajer is supposed to be moving for £12 million now if that's in any way correct and we were stupid enough to to accept £10 million for Morelos then I would say the board  should be horse whipped. 

26 minutes ago, compo said:

On my meander through this morning's papers I notice Ajer is supposed to be moving for £12 million now if that's in any way correct and we were stupid enough to to accept £10 million for Morelos then I would say the board  should be horse whipped. 

Ajer is a good player and young but only has a year left on his contract. 

anyone paying more than 3-4 million is getting seriously done. 

Ra Club Like Nae Urra is reported to have been in pursuit of Lundstram, hoping to gazump The Famous to his signature. It failed, of course. Can we take its efforts, here, as evidence that it has still not recovered from The Jeune Maurice Coup of 1989? 

(We remain domiciled within their heads, living rent free, and with no possible chance of eviction.)

Leaving the fhilth recruitment machine floundering in our wake adds pleasure to the signing. 

On that matter, it is a mystery how the Timothies will persuade anybody of any note to join them, when they are, it seems, borassic, and expect them to sport this atrocity of a strip, which they are about to launch upon the world.....

The pictures are a tad large, but it does need to be seen in its full horror

Screenshot-20210705-115148-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20210705-122842-Chrome

I am told that this is not a hoax, and that this is one of their stars modelling the garb.

Green, white, and.........cerise?

Edited by Uilleam

I have absolute trust in this D of F and management team , since we settled the squad their hits far and away outweigh any misses , replacing Stewart with Sakala and Zungu with Lundstram without having to pay any real fees other than the usual signing on fees is a great bit of business , albeit I hold the right to say I’ve not seen either play so am , playing my joker and the ability to say they are both rotten if that’s what it turns out to be in 6 months lolololol .

It's yet another signing where you just think "yes, that makes complete sense". More excellent deal making from Ross Wilson, what an acquisition he's turning out to be.

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

Ra Club Like Nae Urra is reported to have been in pursuit of Lundstram, hoping to gazump The Famous to his signature. It failed, of course. Can we take its efforts, here, as evidence that it has still not recovered from The Jeune Maurice Coup of 1989? 

(We remain domiciled within their heads, living rent free, and with no possible chance of eviction.)

Leaving the fhilth recruitment machine floundering in our wake adds pleasure to the signing. 

On that matter, it is a mystery how the Timothies will persuade anybody of any note to join them, when they are, it seems, borassic, and expect them to sport this atrocity of a strip, which they are about to launch upon the world.....

The pictures are a tad large, but it does need to be seen in its full horror

Screenshot-20210705-115148-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20210705-122842-Chrome

I am told that this is not a hoax, and that this is one of their stars modelling the garb.

Green, white, and.........cerise?

The 'striped horrors'? Totally lacking in any alliterative value whatsoever.