The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

As Compo , has stated , we really need to start getting players who are not required out the door , we have a massive squad at the moment and it needs trimmed down .

Snatched from FF with regards to Veerman and Gerrard usually getting the player he wants:

This is absolutely true. Without going into too much detail, I was told earlier in the week we were back in for Veerman but didn’t post anything, @Empire will confirm this. Now I’m not saying it’s 100% happening however the people that tell me are generally quite well placed to know and one of them said today, and I quote, “veerman was gerrards number one target for the summer and he is now very confident of getting him”. Again, @Empire knows where I get my things from and im not for a minute saying it’s definitely happening, just passing things on

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

This is absolutely true. Without going into too much detail, I was told earlier in the week we were back in for Veerman but didn’t post anything, @Empire will confirm this. Now I’m not saying it’s 100% happening however the people that tell me are generally quite well placed to know and one of them said today, and I quote, “veerman was gerrards number one target for the summer and he is now very confident of getting him”. Again, @Empire knows where I get my things from and im not for a minute saying it’s definitely happening, just passing things on

What a load of insufferable pish.

(Not directed at you dB)

People undoubtedly are 'in the know' and get snippets of information from inside the club.  Transfers can be derailed for any number of reasons, at any time (Maurice Johnston), so it really is just a rumour until the player signs the contract.  

Gives us all something to discuss during the Summer...