The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

On 08/07/2021 at 15:13, Uilleam said:

You just don't get a more glamorous International Challenge Match than one against Real Madrid. 

Perhaps they are here to run the rule over Mr Gerrard's Spanish....

It won’t be long before someone comes calling for Gerrard but I just don’t see him as one of the itinerant managerial circus where the same  faces flit from club to club. He might well leave but I think it will only be for a specific challenge, not the money or the status. I think he’s a certain England manager one day. 

7 hours ago, Bill said:

It won’t be long before someone comes calling for Gerrard but I just don’t see him as one of the itinerant managerial circus where the same  faces flit from club to club. He might well leave but I think it will only be for a specific challenge, not the money or the status. I think he’s a certain England manager one day. 

Aside from Rangers there are two other places he will manage.  England and Liverpool.  He stays on the same trajectory, does well in Europe and he will be a shoe-in to replace Klopp.

Thereafter once successful at Pool, and a little bit older, the England job should be his too

12 hours ago, craig said:

Aside from Rangers there are two other places he will manage.  England and Liverpool.  He stays on the same trajectory, does well in Europe and he will be a shoe-in to replace Klopp.

Thereafter once successful at Pool, and a little bit older, the England job should be his too

I've only just started to forgive Souness when he left us for Liverpool, mainly because he saw them as a bigger club than us - which they were actually not at the time. However, when Gerrard goes to Liverpool, he will certainly go with my blessing. That is where his heart lies. I don't think he will be tempted by any other job.

28 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Someone deemed ITK over on FF just said this on Joey Veerman (of Herenveen):

Veerman 4 year deal. £5.5 million with £2 million in add ons.

Placed here for some more rumour banter.

There goes the share issue