The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

5 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Thought he was at left back last night with the wimpish challenges going in from our incumbent holder of the position.

At least this guy there last night got 9 out 10 attempted crosses past the first defender or into the area, as opposed to the chap on the right-hand side.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

At least this guy there last night got 9 out 10 attempted crosses past the first defender or into the area, as opposed to the chap on the right-hand side.

The chap on the right hand side has always been prone to appalling lapses, punctuated by periods of brilliance. His problem is that when he's poor he's actually rank rotten and last night was approaching that again. He's an enigma right enough.

The chap on the left is clearly below par but less so and the vice captain is strangely hesitant and fumbling in central defence. Like all loss of form it seems to be  sickness of the mind and it slightly worries me that the coaching team hasn't ironed it out before now. Nothing lasts forever and the way things are it seems inevitable that Patterson, at least, will be given his chance. 

Edited by Bill

18 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I can't believe people are still pining for Candeias (or Windass).

I was glad to see the back of them.

I wouldn't have chased Candeias out but I can't imagine why anyone would want him to return now.

Windass should be of no interest to anybody.