The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Latest bit that comes out of the Sun`s tea-bag reading faction is Huddersfield Town`s Curacao attacking midfielder Juninho Bacuna (24, Groningen born and raised), which we were seemingly interested in before. Has a year to run on his contract, as Huddersfield took the extension option earlier this year (so he can`t move for free). Seemingly out of their plans too. Maybe we give this rumour a day or two, the last Sun rumour was pretty far off. 

Juninho Bacuna overall stats at TM

Haven`t seen anything about Boyle so far.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Latest bit that comes out of the Sun`s tea-bag reading faction is Huddersfield Town`s Curacao attacking midfielder Juninho Bacuna (24, Groningen born and raised), which we were seemingly interested in before. Has a year to run on his contract, as Huddersfield took the extension option earlier this year (so he can`t move for free). Seemingly out of their plans too. Maybe we give this rumour a day or two, the last Sun rumour was pretty far off. 

Juninho Bacuna overall stats at TM

Haven`t seen anything about Boyle so far.

Aberdeen have made a bid for him (Boyle). 

I really don't think we're interested; it must a misinterpretation of a headline. 

I hope...

Looks like the signing of Juninho Bacuna from Huddersfield is imminent. Low fee with appearance based add-ons according to Alan Nixon. A bit of a puzzling one given the number of midfielders we already have, surely someone is leaving.

33 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Huddersfield Town shipped five goals at home on Saturday and this lad doesn’t get a game for them.

Words I look forward to eating along with my hat when he turns out to be a star.

He wasn't even in the squad, and hasn't been all season. 

I can't find an explanation, for he is considered a key player.