[FT] Livingston 0 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 42pen; Kent 57; Hagi 83)

Team and system should be very interesting.

Wouldn't surprise me to see a 3-4-3 (we might move to that next season anyway for some games) but I think it will be a 4-3-1-2 again with Leon King at right back and Tav pushed into the midfield three.

Interesting guesswork! What makes you think we may move to a back 3 next season? Have I missed a SG interview where he hints at/says that?

Given how few goals we conceded this season I can’t believe we will make such a big change to this successful system?

This has definitely got the feel of a post-season friendly with only our unbeaten record on the line, so I can see why we would try a different system or players in different positions, just for this game, and that’s before the injuries and suspensions situation.

IIRC he's talked about changing a few times and with teams like Man City and Chelsea using that system successfully, I think we may do so as well in European games.

We've used different variations of the 4-3-3 over the last year (4-3-2-1 primarily but also a 4-2-3-1 and even a 4-3-1-2 more recently) but I feel the manager will want even more flexibility for our next campaign. 

For future reference, I can have a VPN through my Internet Security.  Can someone explain how it works.  I am not Tech savvy like some of you guys so no insults please.  Will I have to pay extra for it?

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

For future reference, I can have a VPN through my Internet Security.  Can someone explain how it works.  I am not Tech savvy like some of you guys so no insults please.  Will I have to pay extra for it?

It basically redirects your connection through one of the VPN provider's servers and encrypts it so that your traffic can't easily be tracked or traced. Also, you can kid on to be in another country if you want.

Edited by Thinker

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Livingston v Rangers

Clearly a weakened squad tonight but still more than enough in the starting XI and subs to do the business tonight and keep the positive results going.

Plenty rain about tonight so hopefully the pitch is a bit slicker than usual.