An Achtung, Attention Alert!

47 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

This is not the time for pointless political point scoring or whatever the fuck it is motivating people to consider this. 

Thirteen+ months of lockdowns and ten years since a title win are why there will be a considerable gathering in Glasgow tomorrow.  

A lot of the folk in the pictures had a studenty look to them.

I’m not as familiar as I used to be with Glasgow and its inhabitants but I didn’t see any McFlannels there.

2 hours ago, JohnMc said:

. Infection rates are on the rise here

Yes and not surprisingly in that area postcode,as news says high Muslim and ethnic people,and in national news broadcasts there has been slow to no take up of vaccine among these groups.

Also an expected spike in cases as a result of our last celebrations never transpired.

43 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Yes and not surprisingly in that area postcode,as news says high Muslim and ethnic people, and in national news broadcasts there has been slow to no take up of vaccine among these groups.

If ever there was a justifiable reason for mixing only with white people, the vaccine uptake figures are it. That should trigger a predictable response.

I understood the spontaneous getting together when we won the league.  I don't see the need for it tomorrow when we can't even get in to see it.  We will be watching it at home with family and I wish others would do the same.  They want to beat us with a big stick so don't hand them the stick.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Thirteen+ months of lockdowns and ten years since a title win are why there will be a considerable gathering in Glasgow tomorrow.  

Gie's peace, we won the title months ago. I can't remember any other time our support have gathered in George Sq to celebrate a trophy handover. It didn't happen after Wallace stopped Stein's 10 in a row and it didn't happen after Souness won his first title. There is literally no excuse for it happening tomorrow.