An Achtung, Attention Alert!

It's hardly news that we've got some neds and arseholes in our support. Turn up at Ibrox on a European night and you'll see them. 

It's also hardly a surprise that there was some trouble at George Square caused by a small minority. That was predicted by many, as was the SNP's hypocrisy on the issue. 

If anything, I'm surprised there wasn't more trouble and the police weren't more heavy-handed.

21 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

If anything, I'm surprised there wasn't more trouble and the police weren't more heavy-handed.

Agree but with mhedia/Yousarse and fishy lady it was Armageddon.

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

It's not real outrage, most of it is fake, political driven outrage. 

I agree to an extent but I think Humza and Sturgeon are genuinely outraged at the sight of so many Union Flags.

14 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

First title in years but now have to read about disorder from a group of fans. Utterly sick of this attitude. Why the feck did they feel the need to go George Sq.?

Brilliant. 

Please, please, please tell us more about how utterly sick you are. 

I beg you.

Nippy says Gers fans "rampaged through the city"!!!!!

Strange never seen any of the usual trail of destruction seen after a "rampage". No shop windows smashed/looted,no cars overturned/set alight,no vandalism during the march so am still looking for the "rampage"

The one thing I do hope however if any of those charged and found guilty of assault will be banned from Ibrox and any ST holders get their cards cancelled,they will have let the club down badly.

What is alarming is the extreme comments from SNP and Glasgow Council leaders,still not unexpected from these morons,and the press are just being their usual anti Gers assholes.