An Achtung, Attention Alert!

I see it is being reported that Yousaf is ready to push again for "nil by mouth" regards football.

He must be the first to die by the sword after his,alleged I suppose,that Rangers are anti-catholic IMO.

Also Petrie as head of SFA or is it SPFL is already proving his worth to green followers that he is worthy of becoming the new Lawwell.

Edited by MacK1950
spelling

I clearly heard Tom English on the radio last night saying that he was disappointed that the club statement mentioned everything in the "Anyone Everyone" campaign except sectarianism; that is blatantly untrue as the above statement shows.

I get all of the anger against people ripping up bollards and attacking police and throwing bottles; what I don't get is the attempts to manufacture sectarianism. I have heard that Connor Goldson is catholic, and we all know Gerrard is, so why on earth would they put up with anything anti-catholic in their own dressing room? This in a squad with only 2 Scottish first team players?

Edited by alexscottislegend

The support has moved on considerably in the last 40 years.  

The reaction to Saturday's events has far more to do with the bitterness of our detractors than it has to do with our current sectarianism.

They still go on about the signing policy FFS.

Anyone who knows me would say I was someone who keeps his political leanings to myself and was a staunch supporter of the Emergancy services and the armed forces.

I have now lost all respect for Scotland's politicians and Police Scotland.

Edited by CammyF