An Achtung, Attention Alert!

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Like a searing silver rocket across a crystal blue sky.

First, he was our Transport Minister, elevated the designation by driving without insurance. Of course, he blamed his former wife for not renewing his insurance.

Secondly, he was promoted to the Justice brief. Elevated the designation by Tweeting a video lifted from TikTok, posted by WullieWanker. Ended his speech by demanding Rangers players, "should be shown the door".

Thirdly, he has been promoted again, this time to Health Secretary. Humza has succeeded Fag Ash Lil; my advice, don't get sick.

Humza Yousaf is the next First Minister in waiting.

Fuck me this news has taken the shine of a handsome treble I have just had up think  I will also give tea a miss as well .

2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Like a searing silver rocket across a crystal blue sky.

First, he was our Transport Minister, elevated the designation by driving without insurance. Of course, he blamed his former wife for not renewing his insurance.

Secondly, he was promoted to the Justice brief. Elevated the designation by Tweeting a video lifted from TikTok, posted by WullieWanker. Ended his speech by demanding Rangers players, "should be shown the door".

Thirdly, he has been promoted again, this time to Health Secretary. Humza has succeeded Fag Ash Lil; my advice, don't get sick.

Humza Yousaf is the next First Minister in waiting.

In the words of the Kaiser Chiefs " I predict a riot" it that ever occurs. 

3 hours ago, JohnMc said:

It's come to something when Brian Wilson sounds reasonable and moderate to Rangers fans. It's a fair article and raises some good points. 

Yeah, thought the same when I read the article. Also surprised to read Gary Ritchie, the assistant chief constable, has compared the asylum seeker and Palestine protests in Glasgow to the Rangers fans celebrations, branding them all 'selfish'. Which is clearly flys in the face of the SNP instructions and narrative 

Edited by CammyF

21 hours ago, CammyF said:

Funnily enough, her Editor has responded to complaints from Rangers fans (backing her) but editing the original article removing the parts that left him wide open to being sued by Rangers execs. Trust someone still has the original article! 

I also had a letter and when I went to compare both articles I realised I had only saved a link which took me to the updated 18th May one.  When I read the updated one it was obvious the most extreme language had been removed.  I find it incredible the editor allowed it in the first place.  

It appears that the bold Helen Martin has deleted her Twitter account after tweeting that all tourists should stay away from Edinburgh. Apparently the locals loathe the tourists and Edinburgh wants independence.

Link to her article also appears to have been removed, but it may be link to the unedited article.

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Helen Martin has deleted her Twitter account after tweeting that all tourists should stay away from Edinburgh.

Is she scared tourists will bring Covid?  Maybe if she had lived in certain parts of Northern Ireland when her uncle was operating, she'd have truly understood terror.  

I still can't believe her editor allowed the original article to be published.  They must either be another ScotNat/SinnFein fan or an incompetent buffoon (maybe both, they're certainly not exclusive).