An Achtung, Attention Alert!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

What sort of fecked up, mental, unstable kind of bheast goes to George Square when their biggest rival wins the title and it’s been well documented that our fans will be there in huge numbers? Any time the bheasts win anything the very last place on earth I want to be is in the middle of their celebrations! Add in that we ruined their 9.75IAR and it makes it even more unbelievable.

I know we have our own Neanderthals but surely to goodness we don’t have fans as unhinged as that?

43 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

What sort of fecked up, mental, unstable kind of bheast goes to George Square when their biggest rival wins the title and it’s been well documented that our fans will be there in huge numbers? Any time the bheasts win anything the very last place on earth I want to be is in the middle of their celebrations! Add in that we ruined their 9.75IAR and it makes it even more unbelievable.

I know we have our own Neanderthals but surely to goodness we don’t have fans as unhinged as that?

Bet you they acted as if they were celebrating but using subterfuge to incite trouble.

The utter hypocrisy that the Scottish Nazi Party show again and again and again, but still their vote share remains massive. I really don’t understand it at all. There is absolutely no way a fanzone should be allowed in Glasgow at this time if we are to go on the numbers alone. But if the chances of spread are so low that this is a safe event, then why is anything outdoors under any kind of restrictions whatsoever? 

10 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

The utter hypocrisy that the Scottish Nazi Party show again and again and again, but still their vote share remains massive. I really don’t understand it at all. There is absolutely no way a fanzone should be allowed in Glasgow at this time if we are to go on the numbers alone. But if the chances of spread are so low that this is a safe event, then why is anything outdoors under any kind of restrictions whatsoever? 

Totally agree with you but what it seems to me is that Nippy and her gang are escapees from the asylum now in their so called control measures.

Certainly testing numbers seem to be high but with figures of those in hospital falling,which would not indicate "overwhelmed" it may now be time to get some normality back,even if using "Herd immunity" and give us a true indication of how this horrid is moving.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

It was probably rampaging Rangers hooligans that knocked the figures back up.  ?

Definitely not it was as a result of Nippy's constituency and as a result of the "legal/illegal" mob rule from the unknown number of people who live in that area i.e. living in multiple occupancy and not registered,so contact tracing not possible and self isolating an impossibility.