An Achtung, Attention Alert!

Humza jumping on the ridiculous accusation that our players made sectarian comments during a sing-song now, I see.

The Scottish Nationalist anti-Rangers tea-cup ride is in full flow.

?

The bigger our success the bigger the reaction from the haters. It’s the biggest concoction since Manchester when 200,000 gathered, 11 were arrested and the news was full of condemnation fir what happens every Saturday night in Manchester. 

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Humza jumping on the ridiculous accusation that our players made sectarian comments during a sing-song now, I see.

The Scottish Nationalist anti-Rangers tea-cup ride is in full flow.

?

What gets me is the video was in the Argyle Suite so someone connected to the club must have put it on social media,same as the one with Greegs dancing.

This is tantamount to leaks like the past and Rangers should be investigating the source of it IMHO.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

With the huge following we have, it's inevitable that there'll be a percentage of people who can't behave well, particularly after a full day of drinking, months of lockdowns and some rather contradictory recent Tweets about gatherings made by politicians.

Excuses, excuses...

33 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

What gets me is the video was in the Argyle Suite so someone connected to the club must have put it on social media,

A frustrating thing about the modern world, unfortunately - there's always one person desperate to record events and stick them on social media.

However, it has made Humza look like a complete nitwit...pros and cons.

10 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Excuses, excuses...

That's not excusing anything. It's just the reasons for it. It doesn't make it right.

Not sure why you're trying to be so confrontational about it.