[FT] Invincibles 4 - 0 Aberdeen

Reminds of the time landing in Valencia airport on a BA flight and everyone on plane doing the bouncy. Pilot came on and said something like "welcome to Valencia, been a pleasure getting you here and hopefully Rangers get a decent result. HOWEVER, never, ever to that bouncy thing when I'm trying to land a fookin plane" ?

I've been looking at the League Table: a thing of beauty, like nothing I have seen since......well, let's not go into that today.

Anyway, here's a thing: 

Today's opponents, the Sheep, finished in 4th place, a staggering 46 points behind the Champions; this is actually 1 point more than 5th placed St Johnstone totalled for their entire campaign.

Furthermore, thanks to our lads' efforts today, the Sheep finished with a goal difference of -2; in 4th place....

But, here is the, em, kicker (and it's a brammer):

For every goal our lads conceded, they scored 7. 

F: 92

A: 13

which is kind of impressive for a professional League.

Edited by Uilleam