The rush into hysteria is astonishing, even for a rabid shithole like Scotland. If they haven't done so yet, I can almost guarantee someone in the media is about to overstep the mark and find themselves on the end of a very expensive defamation case.

31 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

FF has posted a dreadful article in the Edinburgh Evening News written by Helen Martin of whom I have never heard. Anything known?

Obese Hibs fan and angry Nationalist.  

I have written to the editor of the Edinburgh Evening News about the Helen Martin article.  It is the most astonishing article I've ever read.  Looks like it has been written by a child and politically very naïve but the vile content is quite breathtaking.

Hatred of fake Rangers fans must be curbed - Helen Martin | Edinburgh News (scotsman.com) 

4 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I have written to the editor of the Edinburgh Evening News about the Helen Martin article.  It is the most astonishing article I've ever read.  Looks like it has been written by a child and politically very naïve but the vile content is quite breathtaking.

Hatred of fake Rangers fans must be curbed - Helen Martin | Edinburgh News (scotsman.com) 

Ignorance and arrogance: a heady and dangerous brew.

13 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

And to think an Editor allowed that to be published - astonishing.

Good on you for writing to them, I might do the same.

This is classic leftism. Obtain video or audio footage. Doctor it. Use fraudulent material to establish a false narrative. Mobilise the political response. Mobilise the media response. Mobilise the law enforcement response. This can only work where all the necessary institutions have been ideologically captured. Rangers have to go in HARD on this and expose it. Platitudes and politicking will achieve nothing.  That’s if we can even trust the judicial system. This has played out out many time in the US in recent years. Mainly against Trump and and those who associated with him. It’s boilerplate left wing tactics to discredit political opponents. That’s what Rangers are. Political opposition who must be destroyed. White, Male, Protestant. We have to be taken down. 

Edited by Charloch