National Squad for Euros

Can’t help. My knowledge of current Scottish footballers who don’t play for Rangers is minimal. I like the look of Nisbet at Hibs. Gallagher knows how to defend. McTominey has had a solid season. Armstrong and Forrest are good players though Forrest like Robertson hasn’t been at his best. McLaughlin for ‘keeper of course. Patterson, why not? Tierney plays some magical stuff if he’s able. Can you have a team of fullbacks? Dykes from the Billy Houliston school of centre-forwarding, Dumfries. McGinn must be good - everybody says so. Is that eleven yet? Mibbees Gilmour.

2 hours ago, compo said:

I dont think the jocks will strike fear into anyone and have you seen the awful strip they will be wearing cant see why any Rangers player would wish to represent the SFA at any level .

Your XI from what you have seen???

That must be a good team.

3 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Can’t help. My knowledge of current Scottish footballers who don’t play for Rangers is minimal. I like the look of Nisbet at Hibs. Gallagher knows how to defend. McTominey has had a solid season. Armstrong and Forrest are good players though Forrest like Robertson hasn’t been at his best. McLaughlin for ‘keeper of course. Patterson, why not? Tierney plays some magical stuff if he’s able. Can you have a team of fullbacks? Dykes from the Billy Houliston school of centre-forwarding, Dumfries. McGinn must be good - everybody says so. Is that eleven yet? Mibbees Gilmour.

Same for you Mr Scott. What would your all time Scotland XI be?

For me it has to be an XI you have seen.

Ok here goes.

Goram

Hendry McLeish Gough

McFadden Ferguson Lambert Collins

Hutchison

McCoist Durie

That team wipes most....

Awaiting the abuse hahaha.

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Ok here goes.

Goram

Hendry McLeish Gough

McFadden Ferguson Lambert Collins

Hutchison

McCoist Durie

That team wipes most....

Awaiting the abuse hahaha.

Certainly it is fair to say the back 3 will not take any prisoners, but equally fair to say that they might be a tad one paced - and that pace is dead slow ;) 

Players about whom I could make a sensible judgement as opposed to childish adoration:

Bill Brown,

Danny McGrain, Eric Caldow,

John Greig (C)  Ronnie McKinnon Jim Baxter,

Gordon Smith (Hibs) Kenny Dalglish, Alan Gilzean, Denis Law, Davie Wilson.