Separate Entity FC Update

1 hour ago, Thinker said:

I imagine he 3rd best team in Czechia are going to be pretty decent. Probably as likely to get a result against Timmy as Hibs at least.

Ideally they'll get dumped into the Conference and end up having to play glamourless midweek group fixtures against gritty teams from Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.

By "gritty" do you mean leg-breaking thugs?

2 hours ago, Bill said:

I imagine many yahoos entered the summer break bitterly disappointed but confident of a swift return to dominance. An uninspiring pre-season, followed by two awful performances in Europe will have swept away any notion of that. Their mood is going to get as dark as only sudden and total collapse can bring and I look forward to Walfrid’s empire tearing itself apart in a festival of blame and denial. 

100% agree! their demise is outstanding! and it is going to get worse!.

11 hours ago, Bill said:

I imagine many yahoos entered the summer break bitterly disappointed but confident of a swift return to dominance. An uninspiring pre-season, followed by two awful performances in Europe will have swept away any notion of that. Their mood is going to get as dark as only sudden and total collapse can bring and I look forward to Walfrid’s empire tearing itself apart in a festival of blame and denial. 

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

100% agree! their demise is outstanding! and it is going to get worse!.

Don't make me get out my Bad Juju stick!

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Now they are up against the Czechs of Jablonec. Neat.

You won`t want to tempt fate, but any Euro less they get from UEFA is good for us.

I presume you mean because our co-efficient would leapfrog theirs? It ought to have done so already - that's the fourth season in a row they have gone out before the season proper has started. 

28 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I presume you mean because our co-efficient would leapfrog theirs? It ought to have done so already - that's the fourth season in a row they have gone out before the season proper has started. 

they have done ok in uefa cup a couple of times.