Separate Entity FC Update

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, CammyF said:

It was probably the wrong thing to hold a minutes silence at any match outside Ibrox,  sad but the countries full of eejits 

13 hours ago, CammyF said:

On Walter's death, The first Minister showed respect to Walter. Celtic, as a club, showed respect to Walter. Managers and players throughout Scotland (and afar) showed respect to Walter. The Aberdeen fans at Ibrox showed respect to Walter. But the Green, look at us we're notorious, Brigade stepped forward and basked in their own ignorance. 

In recent times, when there has been minutes' silence at Ibrox at Rangers V Celtic matches the silence has been honoured, so why did they choose now to behave as they did? Would they have done this it it had been played at Parkhead, when there would have been more media coverage? I don't know, but it shows a nasty, spiteful side to Scottish football. It goes beyond "banter". It is sickening.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

In recent times, when there has been minutes' silence at Ibrox at Rangers V Celtic matches the silence has been honoured

I take it you weren't there when they had a mass coughing fit during the silence for the Ibrox disaster?

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

See those pesky Masonic refs at it again today. Deserves an independent inquiry and VAR introduced immediately

I think it was a penalty according to the laws, but Kyogo should, at the very least, have been booked for play-acting. I also suspect he said something provocative to the Livi player. It is so funny that they thought they were getting a last minute winner to go top, only to see the goalie save it.

9 minutes ago, Biblio said:

I think it was a penalty according to the laws, but Kyogo should, at the very least, have been booked for play-acting. I also suspect he said something provocative to the Livi player. It is so funny that they thought they were getting a last minute winner to go top, only to see the goalie save it.

As was the pen not given to Livi ?