Separate Entity FC Update

8 hours ago, compo said:

If found guilty I doubt if there will be any sanctions from any of the football authorities and the Scottish government will just turn a blind eye .

I’d certainly hope not given the seriousness of what went on. 
The Celtic situation is different from all others in that they knew what was going on but chose to cover it up 

Edited by RANGERRAB

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’d certainly hope not given the seriousness of what went on. 
The Celtic situation is different from all others in that they knew what was going on but chose to cover it up 

How does the SFA impose sanctions when doing so would mean facing up to what will undoubtedly be seen as its own inadequacy over decades? And how does the Crown Office risk showing that it put a lid on this tragedy for 50 years?

As much as justice needs to be pursued to the end, I will be amazed if it is ever served in this matter.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

How does the SFA impose sanctions when doing so would mean facing up to what will undoubtedly be seen as its own inadequacy over decades? And how does the Crown Office risk showing that it put a lid on this tragedy for 50 years?

As much as justice needs to be pursued to the end, I will be amazed if it is ever served in this matter.

Not sure I follow what you mean.

Did the SFA knowingly turn a blind eye? Same for crown office.

I’d suggest it was so well covered up at Celtic for years only a select few knew ( apart from the victims)

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Probably on instructioin from the SNP who refused to allow sport to be covered in Paedofile investigatios.

If Forbes becomes SNP leader(& FM) that may change but as I said in another post it depends on who the voting SNP membership are

36 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I see it’s been reported in the Daily Record & Express today that prosecutors in New Jersey have been asking victims to come forward who were abused during Celtic BC trips there in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Good

"The Scottish Government's health secretary tweeted: "I'm supporting LGBTYS PurpleFriday. A day to build a better future for LGBTI young people. Equality and the protection of rights are at the very core of my being. I'll fight to protect everyone's rights."".

Aye, except the rights of Rangers players on an obviously doctored video, ya snivelling git.