Ondrej Kudela 10 Game Ban Stands

1 hour ago, Uilleam said:

He's a Slav ffs!

Mackay's dodgy texts made derogatory comments about Jews, the Chinese and referred to a list of potential signings as lacking 'white faces' (as well as some generic sexism).

At no point did he single out the Slavs.

Regarding Kudela, I suspect his career will now take a steep downward trajectory, as a result of his stupid behaviour.  

12 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Mackay's dodgy texts made derogatory comments about Jews, the Chinese and referred to a list of potential signings as lacking 'white faces' (as well as some generic sexism).

At no point did he single out the Slavs.

Regarding Kudela, I suspect his career will now take a steep downward trajectory, as a result of his stupid behaviour.  

Do you suppose that Malky had categories of people? In a hierarchy of acceptability?

I wonder what the texts, etc. would have contained if he had been asked to consider French, Italian, Turkish, Eastern European, or North African players? Perhaps best we don't know.

8 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Do you suppose that Malky had categories of people? In a hierarchy of acceptability?

I dunno but I used to work with an openly racist bloke who said he was voting to stay in the EU because he'd rather have a Polish person than an African wiping his bum when he ends up in a care home.  

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I dunno but I used to work with an openly racist bloke who said he was voting to stay in the EU because he'd rather have a Polish person than an African wiping his bum when he ends up in a care home.  

You pointed out that, when he ended up in a care home, he might not be able to tell the difference?

Just now, Uilleam said:

You pointed out that, when he ended up in a care home, he might not be able to tell the difference?

No, he's a Hibs fan, so I told him to f*ck off.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

No, he's a Hibs fan, so I told him to f*ck off.

He need not worry, then, lifestyle issues mean that he won't live long enough to see the inside of a care home.