Manager Merry go round

Conte leaves Inter after winning title.

Zidane reported to have left Real Madrid last night.

Lille manager Galtier leaves after winning French title.

Tottenham, Wolves, Palace, West Brom all looking for new managers. Celtic obviously are also but cant seem to get Howe over the line unless they are waiting for Steve Clarke (I hope so).

Malky McKay returns to management with Ross County - he is a manager I actually rate and think he could do much better.

Looks like the manager movements from club to club will be more busy than player transfers.

Thats Allegri off the market - he is going back to Juventus and replacing Pirlo. A few big sides have missed a trick not going for Allegri while he was on a free - bizarre one.

Mo Pochettino in talks about going back to Spurs? Whats going on! That would free up PSG - Zidane??

With so much talent on the market, could it be that it is not Eddie Howe who is playing ducks and drakes with the Club Like No Other, but it which is doing so with him?

It would seem to be spoiled for choice at the moment. 

Seems to me that agents of top players and managers only maximise their income and improve their clients' contracts by ensuring that they move clubs on a frequent basis. Or is that just misplaced cynicism.

Didnt hear that Dundee Utd one.

Another one done yesterday at Bramall Lane. Sheff Utd appoint former Fulham and Watford manager Jokanovic. He got both those sides promoted from Championship so it could be a shrewd appointment.

Wilder to West Brom. 

Allegri to Juventus. 

Conte to Real - although they are sniffing around Pochettino, alongside Spurs. 

Sarri to Inter was a rumour, but Inzaghi has left Lazio so he could be heading for Inter. 

I wonder if Zidane would fancy PSG? I feel like that suits his strengths. 

why would Spurs even contemplate taking back Pochetino what has he won he bottled it in the champions cup final by bowing to pressure to play Kane who was still recovering from a bad injury he also left out his replacement the bloke who banged in three in the previous round he went to the one horse race of the French league and had the biggest and best club  and  still messed it up and if he thinks Levy is going to spend millions he better think  again 

If I were fantastically rich and wanted to own a club in the English Premier League, the one club I'd want to buy would be Spurs. The potential is enormous.