53 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I think I speak for the majority of Gersnetters here, Fergal should go back and front up the Undertones again.

My Perfect Cousin, Jimmy Jimmy, Teenage Kicks, ............. etc; all improved by Fergal's delivery.

Here's one for the odd Yahoo(you are all odd) looking in, 'It's going to happen, happen all the time'.

"While conversations have taken place between Celtic and Harkin, the Director of Football job was not offered to him..."

Oh. Really,

I wonder what the fuck they talked about. 

13 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I think I speak for the majority of Gersnetters here, Fergal should go back and front up the Undertones again.

My Perfect Cousin, Jimmy Jimmy, Teenage Kicks, ............. etc; all improved by Fergal's delivery.

Here's one for the odd Yahoo(you are all odd) looking in, 'It's going to happen, happen all the time'.

Cannae beat a bit of The Undertones but only with Fergal fronting them. Saw them a few times back in the day and have their 1st 4 albums - a terrific band.

10 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

"While conversations have taken place between Celtic and Harkin, the Director of Football job was not offered to him..."

Oh. Really,

I wonder what the fuck they talked about. 

Maybe on who should be next 1st choice manager? Why would Celtic offer a players liasion officer a role as DoF? It gets stranger by the day........ 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Maybe on who should be next 1st choice manager? Why would Celtic offer a players liasion officer a role as DoF? It gets stranger by the day........ 

I'm loving every minute of it, and it just gets better and better.

I think that you may be correct: when Fast Eddie took a runout powder, the fhilth probably braced Feargal - is there anyone

-who is cheap

-who is available

-who, with a little help, we might scrub up not too badly??

Oh, and have you any ideas about how to sell season tickerts?